TWO NOTES LE LEAD - préampli à lampe 2 canaux midi
WAY HUGE WHE101 angry troll - préampli
XOTIC EP-BOOSTER CHROME édition limitée
DUNLO MXR M133 Micro Amp
HUGHES & KETTNER METAL MASTER - nuodeal
Exclusivité nuostore, préampli made in USA. Parfait pour la scène et le studio, grande qualité de fabrication, ce préampli peut génèrer un léger crunch comme une distorsion puissante.
tubes préampli: 1 12AT7, 1 12AX7
2 entrées lignes
1 entrée footswitch
5 sorties ; tâble de mixage, haut parleur, ampli à lampe, line out, casque
1 volume, 2 gain + bass medium aigus
HUGHES & KETTNER METAL MASTER:
Hughes & Kettner Metal Shredder / Metal MasterThe controls, switches, jacks etc. of the Metal Shredder (U.S. name)/Metal Master(European name) are nearly identical to those of the Cream Machine and BluesMaster/Crunch Master. The instructions for using the Metal Shredder/Metal Masterare therefore the same, with the following exceptions:
· The Metal Shredder/Metal Master utilizes a two-stage tube preamplifier. The twostages can be controlled separately by means of the GAIN 1 and GAIN 2 knobs.An infinite number of sound combinations can be attained depending on therelationship between these two knobs, from clean or crunch to heavy overdrive.
· The MID control takes its place in the signal chain before the tube stages and itsmain purpose is to adapt to the characteristics of the guitar and pickups.
· For the sake of avoiding undesirable distortion in the bass or treble range, theBASS and TREBLE controls are positioned in the signal chain after the tubestages.· The Metal Shredder/Metal Master has a separate headphone jack (PHONES). Thisjack is turned ON or OFF with the back panel switch marked Phones.
· The Phones switch serves a second function as well. At the same time that itswitches the headphone jack on, it also applies CABINET SIMULATOR circuitry(like in the Hughes & Kettner Red Box) to the signal appearing at the SPEAKEROUT jack. This will give hi-fi speakers or full-range P.A. speakers connected tothis jack the sound character of a guitar loudspeaker. (Warning! If you connecthi-fi, full-range speakers to the SPEAKER OUT jack, make sure you use theCabinetulator circuitry by pressing in the red Phones switch, or else youmight blow your speakers’ high-frequency drivers out!)
· The TUBE AMP VOLUME control determines the overall output level of the MetalMaster/Metal Shredder at the SPEAKER OUT, but not does affect the Bypasssignal.
· The Metal Master/Metal Shredder has an integral 4½-watt solid-state power ampfor connecting a guitar loudspeaker cabinet or – in the manner described above
–a hi-fi speaker cabinet.Bypass functionAs with the Cream Machine and the Blues Master/Crunch Master, the BYPASS outputsignal can be used with or without the Cabinet Simulator circuitry, or switched offcompletely. In contrast to the Cream Machine and Blues Master/Crunch Master, theinternal switches, which set how Bypass works, are as follows: (cf photo 2 de la fiche produit).
Essai vidéo de la METAL MASTER:
REF: METAL MASTER